I HAVE MOVED OUT!

Hi all, how you been?

I've been very well :) just wanted to update you guys that I have finally moved out! If you did not know, previously I had been living with my sister and my brother in law. I have been for the last year and a bit. 

But the time has come for me to grow up and get a place for myself. When I say "get", I really mean rent. As if I can afford a place in London >.< can barely afford rent as it is. Okay, that was exaggeration but rent is indeed pricy. The priciest thing I have to fork out every month but it's worth it. The price I have to pay for Freeeeeeedom! 


I'm still in London. More central :) The place I am living in is nice, it's a house (not a flat) and my room is pretty big, the biggest :D. I'm currently living with two house mates. A guy and a girl. I'm not close with them but that's how you make friends, right? They seem pretty cool so far xD both chjibese and no pics of them... Bit creepy if I do.... And if they're reading.....! Hi! What's for dinner?

I'm hoping to have plenty of chilled out nights with these people and hopefully some joint dinner cooking nights to save money. It's also fun to cook together! I'm excited to start cooking, I'm atrocious. It's time to learn!

I have captured my moving progress :) decided not to spam Instagram so I will post them here. 

What made me sad was seeing my old room gutted out :( completely empty! It broke my heart thinking I will never live here again. This tiny room has been my sanctuary for the past year. 


My empty wardrobe...

This is all the junk I have accumulated from one year in London...


And this is me... just arrived in my fresh new room :) 



This photo was taken last Sunday! I have since unpacked and personalized my room! Theme is red and white :) I will take better photos when it's finished.

Chilling out watching kdramas~ 


I've been heavily relying on my hot water bottle and electric heater. 
It's been pretty chilly in London but luckily no snow :)


As you can see there is PLENTY of space for me to work out, dance, sprawl and most importantly.... record videos...

I must say, I am slightly worried how my house mates will think of me because I will be speaking to myself in my room a lot (recording for YT obviously).  Videos are slow as per usual as I really do have a lot more high priority things to do on my list right now. It will come but I can't guarantee when >.< 

I have just been working, tidying my room and getting to know my house mates a lot better. I have yet to unpack the rest of my clothes and stock up my fridge with tasty food.

 So far, there is only fruits and instant noodles T-T that is one thing I have to get used to... Cooking for myself. Back then, I was spoilt with food. My sister cooked for me and my brother in law even done my laundry!

Apart from my sister's tasty cooking, one thing I will miss is having my little baby niece, Penny in my life. I have been in her life since day one, watching her grow day by day. I love seeing her little smiley face every night when I come home from work and listening to her gentle cries. :( I'm going to miss being forced to baby sit and change her nappies... chilling out with her watching dramas.... 

Some special times with my pretty Penny :)







Anyway, I must dash and get to work :) feel free to reply and comment. 
I'd love to speak and interact with you guys more. 
Remember to find me on social media.. Twitter and Instagram! Links are at the side ^^

Peace out!


Comments

  1. Ahh! Congratulations on moving out on your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Congratulations on moving out on your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on moving out! That's a huge step and I honestly could not do that right now. I'm jealous :P Anyways I hope you have many new experiences and a lot of good memories. I hope your roommates are okay with you filming and having a YouTube because I love watching your videos! Best of luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ! Ymm, sorry for my personal question but what happend to your bf ? I noticed that you don't talk about him at all, no pics with him too and I haven't seen him in your Christmas vlog o.O Did you guys break up ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.apriloves.com/2014/11/family-time-and-broken-heart.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. ahh,so sad..

      Delete
  5. i think moving out is such a bittersweet experience, but at the end it's awesome to be living on your own because you get to learn a lot from it. and FREEDOM indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your first own room in London! That's such a big step forward!

    Me and my boyfriend just recently moved closer to London (central is just too expensive at the moment, but it will come...) and it was such a struggle for us to find a flat, it's unbelievable how fast they go and the demand is just insane, not to mention the prices. So well done you!

    I hope you enjoy the experience and that you have some awesome times with your housemates. I've lived in a flatshare for over 3 years and I still think of is sometimes, I really enjoyed sharing a house/flat with strangers that then become your friends, psychologists, cooks and so on hihi.

    I look forward to the future posts and hope you enjoy the freedom and independence! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. As others have said a big congrats no moving forward, baby steps but still progress. Looking good and cant wait to see some fancy videos of you in your new crib

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think moving out is such a bittersweet experience, but at the end it's awesome to be living on your own because you get to learn a lot from it. and truly FREEDOM indeed contact us...........

    All inclusive student accommodation in Huddersfield | Cheap student accommodation in Huddersfield

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts