Today's Make Up (Selfie Spam)


Today I decided to play with some make up that I have not used in a while.
I really enjoy days like this. Just applying make up with nothing in mind and seeing the final results.

The final result: (Prepare for selfie galore)



I really like this look :) Pity I had no where to go today so everything was wiped off after an hour! But at least I took a lot of pictures so I will add this in to my lookbook for future reference!

If you are interested in this look. Here are the products that I used:


Shu Uemura Translucent Matte Loose Powder
Smashbox High Definition Healthy fx Foundation - Fair F1
Innisfree Neon Color Pot Rouge
Body Shop Shimmer Waves
Etude House Color My Brows
Bourjois Liner Feutre Felt-Tip Eyeliner - 11 Noir
L'Occitane Bightening Touch (Concealer)
No. 7 Amazing Eyes Pencil - 05 Black

I posted a picture on Instagram - thanks everyone for all the lovely comments.
Some people asked what hair colour I currently have...
I dyed my hair 7 weeks ago, I used Liese Bubble Hair Color in Milktea brown!

 Have a lovely rest-of-weekend everyone!



Comments

  1. Lookin good :3 I think you rock the pink lips so well *applause*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April, I'm Emmett a long time subscriber of Bubz (aka Lindy) I love Lindy and Tim... Also Issac, domo and chubbi. But sometimes Lindy and Tim can be meanies... LOL LOL :-) I like your accent no matter if it's the London or Ireland one. Whenever I am around people from Jamaica I start to sound like them... I'm not even from there?!? Tell Tim to go fly a kite... HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts