Get Ready With Me: Work



Hi guys! My latest video is up. Watch me get ready and make my way to work (That sounds a tad creepy...... it's okay, I give you permission XD hehe!)


NB: Please excuse my early morning face.

For those who are curious:
I work as a Designer in Central London.

Products used:
Estée Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme
Laneige Skin Veil Base Spf 26 - #No. 20 Light Peach
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
Shu Uemura Stage Performer BB Perfector
Estée Lauder Brow Shaping pencil - 03 Brunette (Discontinued)
Make Up Forever Brow Seal
Koji Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Masuwaka Liquid Eyeliner - Deep Black
Innisfree Gel Eyeliner - Peach
Max Factor Creme Puff Powder Compact - Translucent
Elf Baked Bronzer - Los Cabos
NARS Orgasm Blush
L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Blam
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick - IT Girl
L'Occitane Neroli & Orchidee EDT
Ghd Gold Classic Styler
Tangleteezer

Wearing:
Red top with ruffles - H&M
Pin-stripped Pencil Skirt - H&M
Watch: Oliva Burton Big Dial Black and Gold
Bag: Ann Taylor Gallery Tote
Heels: Dorothy Perkins
Flats: Stolen from Mommy Tsang.

Thanks for watching.

Want to know more about me?
Visit www.apriloves.com
Twitter: @apriltsang
Instagram: @apecakes

Comments

  1. Great video! ;) Maybe you could have filmed yourself from the front while applying the make-up so we could have seen more. But it's okay :) Loved your morning face. I look that "excited" when I wake up as well lol :D And I definitely need that tangle teaser! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts