Should I chop my hair?


That is the current dilemma in my life right now. Should I chop my hair short or not?
My family seemed to think its a good idea (apart from my mother, who is obsessed with long hair!)

I've had long hair for a while now, last year I did cut it short but only to armpit length.  This time I'm really considering cutting it just beneath my chin.  

Like so:


Check me out holding my hair back!

I actually really like this look. I think I look more mature, but also in a way, quite chic? I think this look would really suit me now, especially when I am currently working in a corporate office in London Central. Sometimes, I feel quite young and my petite frame does not help.

One of my initial reason (or excuse) fo not cutting my hair is that I will be a bridesmaid soon for my cousin's wedding in October. However, the bride has said she would like to see me with short hair for her wedding. Now that's pushing me towards chopping my hair! Although, what kinda of hairdos are suitable for bridesmaids? I am too used to updos >_<

Decided to do some inspiration searching...
Of course, the first people I looked for are Kpop Idols!



This is a quick collage I created :)
I particularly liked looking at selfie shots, as I'm interested to see what the hair looks like without professional photo shoot styling and digital retouching.

And some US Celebs/idols


Damn, now I REALLY want short hair.

What are your thoughts?
Let me know.






Comments

  1. I think that short hair would suit you, it truly makes you look mature and when you are going to the wedding you could wave your hair to make it look more romantic ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not just try for a new hairstyle for different look?
    U will look great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that short hair will suit you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. go for it! hair grows back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should cut it short :)
    Also, what did you use to edit your photos into the collage style?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you would totally rock the short hair. i really like the picture on the far right, third row in the first collage. also, emma stone's hair looks pretty simple and clean-cut

    you could go for a wavy, tousled hair look for the wedding if you decide on chopping it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should totally go for the short hair looks. It looks elegant, yet chic. Mature, yet sweet. And remember, even if you do go for the short hair, your long hair will always grow back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you'll look great with short hair! I chopped off my hair too and I love it :)
    But maybe chop it off after your friend's wedding, because once you chop it off you don't have a lot of styling options with short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cut it AFTER your cousin's wedding!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Short hair would suit you! Of course, styling it will be a bit different than with long hair.

    I think you'll look great with short hair with beach waves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you'll look amazing with short hair!!! Esp in that picture where you held your hair back, it reminded me of Sandara Park from 2NE1!! woooo~ hahahaa
    and there are many things you can do with short hair as well :) you can curl it abit, braid it from one side to the other (u know those small braids in front @@ lol) yes, and flowers XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. uwaaaah short hair will suit you sooooo well!!! cute!



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like you hair long... But you have to do whatever makes April happy... right?!? So if your happy, I'm happy...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will definitely look better in short hair.

    Just do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts