I'M BACK!

Hey everyone! 

Sorry I have been inactive for so long.  For those that follow my instagram and twitter would know why! My boyfriend came to visit me in London for the first time since I moved over 10 months ago.  I have just been spending quality time with him and very less time on my laptop and phone.

He left yesterday and it feels like I've lost an arm :( feeling down because I won't see him for another two months... boo! Hopefully, feelings will settle and I will get back in to my normal London routine... work hard, earn and save up and also try to keep fit by eating healthy and doing more exercise!

I ate so much the past week it's crazy. My tummy feels super bloated and my throat is just UBER sore from eating too much frites in Belgium... but they were AWESOME!

I recorded lots of footage to edit into a VLOG :) I aim to have it posted by the weekend. For the meantime, see below for some lovely holiday photos ^_^ a super quick recap!

We arrived on Friday afternoon... we made our way in to town centre!




It rained :( but it's okay... I managed to get a poncho XD it even say I LOVE BRUSSELS!



It was forecasted to rain the whole weekend but we were lucky (kind of) that it only rained on the first day.  The rest of our days were fine :)



Day 2 was landmark and museum day:



^ That is the Atomium!

MINI EUROPE: can you tell what countries they are?











 

DINOSAUR MUSEUM:






Food in Belgium: Basically consisted of lots of chocolates, fries & mussels.








I got a rose ^_^
 


Ahhhh so sad that it's over! Can't believe we only booked this trip a few days before departure :D last minute holidays are super fun! The eurostar trains are so handy... just a two hour journey I get to go to France, Belgium or Germany!  I had a really lovely getaway with Paul.  Even though it was somewhere nearby, it was nice to spend some quality time together. The distance between us has actually made us stronger and appreciate each other more :)

Belgium shopping was pretty good... however I did not get to buy much as I did not realise most shops close on Sundays :( that was when I planned to do my shopping! That's fine, means I did not need to spend unnecessary money lol.  I did however purchase some really cute vintage pattern things, such as this lunch box and book mark.

Now it's time to hit the hay sack and zZz! I will do a review soon and upload the VLOG ASAP! :)
Good night xo

Comments

  1. Yaaay a vlog, I can't wait! But take your time. ^_^ I LOVE your blogs. Gahh so many food pics makes me hungry. ♡ >~<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the vlog ;) I really enjoy the photos, you two look really adorable together. It's sad that time flies by so fast, luckily you're able to see him soon again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts