Chanel Masque Déstressant Pureté

When I was back in Northern Ireland last week, I relied heavily on my mother's skincare facial products.  This is a new product that I came across :)

A CHANEL MASK!


My mum recently converted to Chanel after using Lancôme and Estée Lauder for many years!  I have never tried any skincare products from Chanel before so I was intrigued to see what it was like! 


The instructions at the back says to leave it on for 10 mins.  
So after a deep cleanse i applied it on to my face evenly.   



Although its described as a CREAM mask, the product is dry with a clay like feel... but unlike most clay mask, a little of this goes a long way and was fairly easy to spread across the face but it did dry pretty quick! 



You may not see it very well but that's the mask evenly distributed all across my face.  
You really don't need a huge amount!

Result? LOVE IT! The mask felt really good on... as if it was already working! I left it on for 10 minutes and gently washed it off with warm water.  Unlike previous clay masks that I have used, this one washed off fairly quick so I was very surprised! My face felt clean and soft straight after and it remained the same the next day when I woke up =) Highly recommend it.

I have sensitive skin, and this mask is great for it. I also read that it's also compatible for oily, combination and acne prone skin types.

The only downfall is the price I guess.  It retails at £40.00 which IS affordable but still quite pricy for a face mask!  However, like previously stated, a little goes a long way... I would personally buy it because I know it works :) maybe when my skin really needs it in the future or when I decide to randomly treat myself XD

Comments

  1. Oh thanks for sharing the review, it really seems like a lovely product to have! :) I'm really curious right now, haha :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know Chanel makes masks! Looks very nice, but I am really poor..lol. Bubz sent me from her vlog, I am really happy you are blogging. I think you are nice and funny from the sister tag she posted. You should make a bloglovin', so a lot of your readers can get updates on your blog ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i will look in to that :) thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the review!! Yep, I could see the mask if you look towards the lighting on your forehead. ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, this looks like something I'll buy :D umm, I have a question,have you ever tried the Cura Natural Aqua Gel? People say it works amazingly as an exfoliator but im not sure if i wanna get it. ^____^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts