Bumble and bumble review


Hello Hello! 

Tonight I will review the Bumble & Bumble Hair Thickening and BB Texture/Styling range :)

I first came across B&B when I was doing a free trial at a fancy London Gym. They had Bumble & Bumble shampoo at their shower rooms, and I really liked it.  So when I got home, I decided to do some research about the brand.

Initially the two star products I came across was the thickening spray and surf spray. 

Surf spray apparently mimics hair style when spending time on the beach...  but I know my hair -_- it will never have sexy beach wavy hair.  It's too flat and thin... which is why I decided to give the thickening spray a try :D
The full sized bottle retails at £20.50 which is quite expensive. I decided to try the travel size version instead as I did not want to splash out that much money on something that did not live up to it's name.  


Instead of spending £20 on one bottle I decided to buy a few mini ones from the collection.
After much mental debates, I decided to go for the Thickening Shampoo, Thickening Conditioner, Thickening spray (YES I NEED A LOT OF THICKENING!!), BB texture and BB Styling Cream.

This will be quick as I don't want to bore you with my whole hair washing and drying process.
I used the products last night, before bed.

The shampoo was great! The bottle at the back says "A little goes a long way" and it's true! I used a small amount and it smothered my whole hair in goodness :) I think the little bottle can last me about 3-4 weeks (I wash my hair 3 times a week).

Sadly, I can't say the same for the conditioner.  I had to use slightly more as it did not spread as easily like the shampoo. I applied this from the middle of my hair to the ends and left it in for about 10 minutes.  My hair felt AMAZING, it was so strange... I kept stroking my hair XD I have never felt my hair so smooth before. Don't know about you, but for me, the "smoothness" after  using a normal conditioner tends to fade away as I rinse my hair.

After towel drying my hair until damp, I used the BB Styling Cream and began to blowdry.  Stopped half way to squirt some thickening spray and continued blow drying, with my head up side down facing the floor and the blowdryer blasting up.

Result...




PWOAAARRRR!!!! BIG HAIR!!

Obviously, I knew this wasn't going to last the whole night as much to my dismay :( I had to go to bed and flatten my lovely big hair. 
Woke up this morning and styled my hair normally for work... this involved a lot of finger combing!  The hair was not AS big as last night but it was still poofy...  I had to flatten it down slightly for work.


I do not have much time to do my hair each morning as I am lazy and rather stay in bed lol BUT I think if i wanted i could make the hair bigger with some more thickening spray and a quick blow dry. 

Final verdict, I am very happy with it because it does not leave my hair hard or sticky like other thickening products that I've used in the past *cough* tigi.  It definitely gave me thicker and fuller hair, in terms of look AND feel :) 

I still think it's a little too expensive to use all the time :) I would probably only use it on special occasions ^.^ No point having sexy hair for work!


As you can see from the photo above, I am sporting really messy hair to work. Why? Because I'm afraid to use a hair brush :'( every time I brush my hair I notice my hair falling out.  I do panic as I have very thin hair >.<

This is why I have decided to invest in a TANGLETEEZER.  

Thanks to my instagram followers for commenting and giving me some positive feedback!!

If you haven't already, please follow me on BlogLovin' ^_^ THANKS!!

Follow on Bloglovin


Comments

  1. Can you comment us back when we comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the tangle teezer? I'm in the same situation... I'm afraid of brushing my hair with a comb cause I notice my hair falling out... Doesn't the tangle teezer do the same?
    I really like your reading your blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April!
    I'm a new follower of yours :) huge fan of your sister xD
    and lover of make up and dogs! <3 Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love make up and dogs too xD thank you!!

      Delete
  4. Tangle Teezer is awesome, brushes your hair without pain. Can't wait to see the review of Ann Taylor handbag, looks so pretty ^_^

    Keep up the good work on Blogging, been following you on Instagram for ages and love seeing your "ming pai" handbags, makes me so envious :)

    What is the Yakault Jelly recipe? I can't see it on your instagram.

    x

    aliysaleeofficial.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you for your support :)

      The jelly recipe is on the yakult jelly pic on instagram! My auntie posted it as a comment ^_^

      Delete
    2. Thank you for taking the time to write back ^_^ and the ann taylor review was very honest, I'm not too sure whether to invest in it now though. Haha!

      I hope one day you'll do another YouTube wardrobe outfit ideas. I love seeing what your new purchases are on Instagram. Keep it up ^_^ x

      Delete
  5. the glasses frame are super cute...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts