October catch up

Why hello there!

As I am on my way home from work, I decided I should use my 30 min wisely to start writing a blog about my month! A lot has happened.. Where do I even begin? 

Let's start with the biggest event... My cousin Yannie's wedding. I am very honoured that she chose me to be her bridesmaid ^_^ 

I've been dying to show you guys what my dress looked like. For those who already follow my Instagram, you guys may have already seen it due to my spam of pictures of the Harry Potter wedding.

 YES! The wedding is Harry Potter themesd! How awesome is that? The decorations was put up so tastefully and there were no cheesy tacky fancy dress code involved. Let the picture do the talking...







A two tiered cake with a golden snitch at the too accompanied with butter beer cupcakes!! Absolutely beautiful and delicious. Made by the lovely Claire from Lily Pink Bakery. Check out her work on her Instagram - @french4cupcake



Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts