Happy Halloween!

First of all, HOW CUTE is my nephew Isaac in his Halloween costumes. 

Such a bad ass...


Those folds xD

But also a cutie pie :)

I'm Hope everyone had or is having a lovely Halloween night :)

No dress ups and partying for me this year. (And the previous year to be honest!). I used to feel so old but here in London, everyone and anyone dress up regardless what age they are! It's such a lively city. 

I have been asked today why am I not out celebrating. To be honest, I've never been quite fussed with Halloween. I'm not a party animal to begin with but I do love dressing up. But today I am far too tired after work and the fact that I live quite far from central puts me off as I need to worry about getting home etc. it's just too much effort. Call me lazy, boring or whatever. I would prefer chilling out at home wearing my PJ's, drinking bubble tea, watching TVB and no nothing for the next few days xD. Working and commuting in London drains me. 

I didn't get up to much today. Went to work as per usual, it was super busy! But we still made time for a design team lunch :) we usually do on the Friday after pay day! This time we tried wagamamas near Covent Garden. 

I ordered a chicken udon dish and an apple, avocado and kiwi juice. Sounds gross with the avocado but it tasted amazing. 

It was quite a big lunch and needless to say I was stuffed. I felt horrible the next few hours.

After work I went to visit my boyfriend and his friends who came to London to party for Halloween. Such effort eh? But wait until you see their costumes. EVEN MORE EFFORT INVOLVED!

I am super proud of my boyfriend. I always thought he lacked creativity but his little mario kart is amazing. He built and decorated it all by himself. I was speechless when I saw it... Completed. I admit, I was doubtful when he told me his plan at the very beginning. I was wrong to doubt because the kart turned out epic! His team member's karts also looked topnotch :) I even helped them with some painting and glueing. I miss DIY projects. It more fun when it's someone else's project haha. 

The three boys building their karts!

Doing some paint work on Toad's kart

The kart I helped assembled.

Me in my boyfriends epic kart!

What is even more epic is that they will be adding balloons to the back of the kart...Like real mario kart style :D they just need some turtle shells and banana skins. 


This is what happened to my nails after the deadly paint job. Even a hot bath and some scrubbing could not clear this. I'm now too tired to care *yawn* so I will be sorting it out tomorrow instead. 

Time for bed. Sorry this post was quite short :) I still have a few blogs to write so please stay tuned. 

Tomorrow I will hopefully shoot a video before I head out to see my boyfriend :D I am so happy that he's in London. 

I shall end this post with a pic of myself and toad's head 


Good night!!!

Comments

  1. Hi April! I love your blog and your videos! :) Just wanna ask.. what software do u use to edit your youtube videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, finally someone who also feels drained from working and commuting in London, I thought I was the ONLY one! Been working here for almost 6 months and still feel exhausted after every day, I pretty much fall asleep on the train on a daily basis :P But no worries, we'll get there, April! Give us another year or so and we'll be nonstop like the rest of them! (Y)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts