Current obsession: Funny Slogan Tops

Today my new sweater arrived :D I have been so so so excited to take it home, try it on and show it off! Since posting it on instagram, a lot of people have expressed their interest so I decided to blog about it.


It's got an amazing phrase which I believe is a quote from the cartoon "fairly odd parents!"  


I must say, I'm not a huge fan of the show, even as a kid, I thought it was annoying. But this quote is amazing and pretty much sums me right up haha

I do love my food and who doesn't like receiving compliments xD 
 As per usual, here are some vanity shots with my new favourite sweater..



And finally a full body shot for you to see the sizing. 


It is rather baggy and I currently have the smallest adult size on which is S (Small) :( they don't do kids or I would have got that instead. 

DETAILS:
I got the sweater from EBAY but I believe a lot of places do different versions. 
I just prefer this seller as their tshirts are quirky and I love the simple hand written font!

The ebay shop is called: theiconicdesignco

The sweater was 14.99 and I paid 3.00 for delivery. At first, I thought it was quite expensive but now that I received it, I have decided that it was worth every penny! I definitely recommend their stuff as the material is really good and the print is very smooth and un-shinny like other badly printed tshirts! (These also make great xmas gifts too if you're stuck!!)

The only downfall is the sizing. Although I don't mind the bagginess, it would be nice if they do various different sizes as there are girls who are thinner than me that may need a smaller size.

I think I will buy more stuff from them in the future... I found a few tshirts that I really like XD 

Here's a few of my picks:


Love this Mean Girls reference!

Probably would never buy this but this would make me & my girls laugh XD insider joke!

STORY OF MY LIFE!

:') #OOTD?

When I get hungry, I get pretty angry >.<


For the bad hair/face days!

Yes... I pretty much picked half of the shop out but I just loveeeeee them all!

I hope you guys enjoy this read.
Let me know what you think and which is your favourite!
If you do buy anything, feel free to tag me! I would love to see your selfies :)




Comments

  1. These are great! Thanks for this post, would make great xmas presents! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. t school, you make me so proud... Y
    slogan t-shirts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts