My Kind of Style | Apriloves


Hi Guys! 

Another new video! This one is just a few picks out of my London wardrobe.  I've only moved to London for a year and it's starting to grow... a lot! I hace picked out a few of my favourite outfits from my closet :)

I do apologies for many factors... such as lighting and the bad poses. But hey! That's how you learn, right?  I know for next time what to prepare for my next clothing video.

From the video, you will see what kind of styles I like.  I adore polka dots, stripes, the colour black and wearing shorts and tights... even when it's chilly >.<

So here's video! I really do hope you enjoy!




If you haven't already, do check out my last video... how I style short hair. Once again, I have learnt a lot from the video. I have CHANGED my hair routine.  Thank you everyone for your comments and feedback!

I just want to say, I DON'T normally use that much products in one go. I usually wash my hair the night before and then style it the next day. But you guys are right, I did over do the products and I have revised my hair routine. Will have a video up soon :)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Night x


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts