Lunch time diary post


I am currently chowing down a McDonald's chicken burger and decided it's time to blog.
I don't usually eat McDonalds for lunch. In fact this is the first time in ages and you know what? IT'S FREAKIN' GOOD! I don't care people in the office are looking at me in disgust.

My co-worker actually asked me why don't I eat a real burger instead considering BYRON (famous for 'proper' burgers) is just across the road. You should see the look of her face when I told her I actually prefer McDonald's burgers over 'real hambugers'. Am I weird? 

I personally find real burgers too meaty, filling, difficult/messy to eat and can be really expensive.  McDonalds are cheap and cheerful....probably less calories than a real burger :|  (Let's face it, most burgers are unhealthy.)  I'm not a major burger fan but it's a nice treat now and again. It's a super cheap lunch considering my burger costed 99p because I bought it from the saver menu XD oh dear, am I writing a review about a McDonalds chicken burger? Let's not.

I started gyming recently. I am in SO much pain :( I went to Body Pump class yesterday, the instructor really REALLY focused on the gluts, hamstrings, biceps and triceps. My butt, thigh and arms are super achy. I knew I would be in pain as my legs were shaking tremendously (really embarrassing) during the lunges track. Every step of lunge I felt the vibrations through my leg. Even the instructor laughed :(
Today, I will take it easy and do a yoga class! It's starting to get really cold over here in London. I may need to invest in some warm gym wear as I have to walk 20 minutes back home in the dark. It was really scary walking in the dark and wearing little shorts, I felt vulnerable... even though I live in a safe neighborhood. Can anyone recommend any good comfortable gym wear?

One more work day and then it's weekend, HURRAY! Time really flies when I am working. I have  many videos lined up this weekend, I hope I can record and upload them on time.  
I know I said I would blog more often but I have been super duper busy :( it's really hard to keep up with blog posts and youtube videos as I only have 4 hours of personal time after work.

 As much as I enjoy making videos, I really need to concentrate on my career as it is my main priority right now :) not getting any younger! I don't want to stay up too late at night editing videos (because I am rather slow at that lol!) as that would really affect my performance at work.

But hey, no rush right? I have all the time in the world to make videos ^_^ it means I can spread them out consistently!  I'm not aiming to achieve anything on YT,  it's merely a nice side project to share everything that I love and also brush up my video shooting and editing skills... and I am SO thankful that I have so many lovely followers and subscribers!

Please stay tuned for my next video, I am in the process of editing and should be up next week! And hopefully I can fit in another one by the end of the weekend :D

Time to return to work.

Over and Out,


Comments

  1. I agree free time is so precious, and it goes so quickly too! ><" Thanks for the lunch time post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, April! One suggestion, since you live alone (I think!) can't you do a post/vlog about the meals you cook for dinner? :) That would help me! Ha Ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually prefer McDonalds burgers over real burgers too hahaha! They're so much cheaper and I get the same amount of happiness from eating it XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. their one dollar mcchickens really hit the spot ;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts