Vloggin and Babies!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have not written a blog post in a while. The past week I have been experimenting with video shooting and editing.  Youtube is a new experience for me, I feel so nervous being in front of the camera! But in the other hand, I love recording and blogging about my life. I really enjoy reading the comments my followers leave on my videos. They are always so nice and supportive! Some people also leave suggestions on how I could improve my video and editing styles, as well as content and choice of words for videos!

I now own a few cameras and a tripod! I also added a new skill on to my CV, thanks to vlogging!

Today I decided to take a break on editing despite having recorded 2 videos. They are just sitting on my computer waiting to be edited. Editing videos literally took up my whole bank holiday weekend :( although I enjoy editing, it's very time consuming and tiresome. After being in work for so long, facing a compute, the last thing I want to do is come back and spend the rest of my nice editing on my laptop! So I decided I will take this time to catch up with family and write some blogs instead :)

I have so many exciting videos I want to try... especially when I come back to NI next month. I will be doing a lot of vlogging with my family, friends and dogs... and not to forget, FOOD! 

Possible videos to come:
Meet my dogs
Boyfriend Tag
My brother does my make up

Got any video requests? Please post below and share your ideas :)
Also, if you have not already, please visit my youtube channel - search AprilTsangUK
I have two new videos up. Like, comment, subscribe? :)

Okay, enough of this video business! Let's talk about babies!
In a few days time, I will officially become an auntie of THREE! Lindy will be heading to the hospital in a few hours to be monitored and the next day, she will be induced and little Isaac will arrive... hopefully both mother and son to be nice and healthy :)  I do hope Lindy will have a smooth and not-so-painful delivery.

Last week, my eldest sister gave birth to a baby girl! HURRAY! I have a niece ^_^




Check me out doing my auntie duties! She is absolutely adorable - such a sweetheart! Her name is Penelope - Penny for short.  She is so small and her cry's are so gentle, like a kitten :')

I am really looking forward to Christmas now. It's going to be really jolly to have everyone home.  Our family is just getting bigger and bigger.

Now it's time for bed! Good night xo



Comments

  1. Aww the baby is SO cute! She has the same name as me :D well the shortened version ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. skincare video? :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Styling videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. April! Could you perhaps film a everyday makeup tutorial vid someday?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts