August Purchases

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Before my holiday to Belgium, I decided I needed something new to wear for my trip.
Popped in to Forever 21 and purchased the follow two items.

Oversized checkered Shirt

I absolutely love shirts, whether they are plain, polka dotted, silk, checkered or stripped - I love them!



Surprise, surprise! It's black and white, my favourite colours to wear! This shirt really appealed to me due to the oversize feature, the print and large chest patch pocket. With a basic collar and a seamless buttoned front, this number looks great layered over everything from leggings to skinny jeans and high waisted shorts. I can wear it tucked in or have it hang loose. I love that it achieves two complete different styles.  The shirt retails at  £15 and comes in other patterns - white version, black windowpane pattern and blue tartan.

Paired with a smart black blazer and black skinny jeans.

Dark Red Polka Dot dress
I love the colour and print of this dress, I would be happier if it was just a top as I don't really suit dresses with this type of cutting but this could be an exception :) I feel like a doll wearing this dress.

Red is one of those colours that I find really hard to pull off.  This shade is different as the a duller red wine-like colour makes it easier to match my skin tone.  

The dress retails at £10 - bargain! Got it from the sale section! I probably would not wear this dress very often but it's a worthy investment given the price tag.

I plan to do a clothing haul soon, please stay tuned!


Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I absolutely love the red dress! It's gorgeous and it really suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts