Weekend Shopping!

This weekend has gone so quick! Can't believe I have to return to work tomorrow already!
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend like I did!

Started my weekend eating DHF (Duck Ho Fun) with my friend, Matt.

Incase you haven't noticed, my favourite food is indeed DHF!!! So please expect more pics of it in the future hehehe!

I found a meet up class to do yoga in a park :) Since I have left my gym (because I changed jobs) I decided to try something different. I always get sore ankles and hips from running on the treadmill :( think I need to find something less vigorous. 


 I hope the weather would be as nice next saturday!

I went to Bluewater shopping centre for the first time... IT IS MASSIVE! I did not get to explore all the shops as I was with my brother in law and my little nephew Benji but I still manage to pick up a few things from Forever 21, H&M and Boots!


I finally got a tangleteezer from Boots :D in lime green and pink!

I did not have time to try on the clothes so I decided to buy them and take my time to decide at home.

Royal Blue dress from Forever 21

  

The one thing that pains my soul about being petite is that it's VERY hard to find clothes that fit :'( 
Although, it's cool that I can buy from the kiddie section for cheaper...It's a pain in the butt for smart work attire!

I really love the colour and cutting of this dress but it's definitely made to fit girls with a taller frame.  My shoulders don't support the dress and the chest area was far too low for my liking.  Before I decide to keep and tailor it, I usually use a hanger to see what it would look like with the shoulders taken up. 
I would attempt to alter it myself but I do not own a sewing machine :'( or sewing needles in London!

Next: Yellow chiffon top from F21 and hot pink skirt from H&M

I really love these types of top with the flowy detail around the shoulders :) Please excuse the creases, I literally just grabbed it from the shopping bag and tried it on!

The skirt is the same as the beige one that I posted before.  It is VERY comfortable! I was actually looking for a black version but it was sold out :( I came across a pink one and thought I would give it a go.  Not sure if it's really my colour...  



I tried the pink skirt on again that night with a black top and I thought it actually looked quite nice.

And lastly... same top in Green and black skort, both from F21

I liked the top so much I bought a green version xD The skort was very comfortable but I am worried if the length is decent for work? It would not be wasted anyway as I do tend to wear a lot of black anyway.

To end the weekend, I watched Divergent with the family.  AAHHHHH 'Four' is so hot!  I done some googling and found out his real name... Theo James


Hubba hubba... *drool*

AND I also found out there would be a new hottie in the new Game of Thrones cast :) 



AHH Now I am EVEN more excited for the forthcoming season <3




Comments

  1. loved the 2nd outfit (yellow chiffon and hot pink skirt).... love your blog by the way. Super excited about GOT also, can't wait for this season, i am currently reading "A Fest for Crows". bless day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment ^o^

Popular Posts